With the WinSped Automotive Center, we offer solutions for process-oriented AVIS and order processing in the VDA environment. The development is aimed at automotive transports in full, empties and intercity traffic and also supports the processes of regional forwarding and cross docking. The WinSped Automotive Center greatly improves the capture and disposition of VDA orders. The system takes into account the VDA plant structures and guides you through the entire process.
The processing of VDA borderos is supported as well as the time slot management and the soft money accounting. Implemented is already the transport processing for VW, Audi, Skoda, Porsche, MAN, Scania and Daimler. Others will follow. For billing, the MTB II procedure for the Volkswagen Group was completely integrated. Another component, the WinSped MTB information, allows the employee to view and process the bills, the TDS, the IDS and the RDS. The allocation of the billing takes place via the WinSped audit center.
- Complete integration of VDA master data (suppliers, plants, packaging)
- Supported companies: Audi, BMW, Daimler, MAN, Porsche, Scania, Skoda, VW
- Process-oriented advice and order processing for automotive transports in full, empties and inter-plant traffic
- Formation and shipping of VDA-Werkborderos
- Time slot management
- Demurrage billing
- Supported EDI formats: VDA 4913, VDA 4921, VDA4933 T1, VDA4933 T2, VDA4933 T3, VDA4987, VDA4945 and VDA30MOD
- Volkswagen voucher system MTB