Ready for a career jump?!
Only with highly motivated and well-trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further training and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and shape the future together with us at LIS AG.
Working in a family environment
Short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, a high level of personal responsibility and the best possible design options – we offer our employees not only state-of-the-art jobs, but also the opportunity to develop themselves. We are convinced that creativity and motivation need space. This is one of the reasons why trainees are fully-fledged team members with us. This means that they are just as involved in everyday work as their colleagues and are treated the same way. At LIS, they are deliberately spared typical trainee tasks such as making coffee or carrying out pick-up and delivery services.
In general, the health and well-being of our employees is very important to us – even beyond work. This is why we promote sports activities such as visiting a fitness studio as well as joint leisure activities. LIS – successful together!
Our job offers:
- Chef de projet / Consultant (h/f/d) – (La Rochelle, France)
- (Junior) Logistiek Consultant (Nederland, Tiel)
- Anwendungsberater (m/w/d) im Außendienst für unsere Speditions- & Logistiksoftware (Greven, Deutschland)
- Application consultant (m/f/d) within the transport and logistics business (Hundested/Sjaelland, Scandinavia)
- Anwendungsbetreuer im Bereich EDI / Schnittstellen (Deutschland)
- Tester oprogramowania – Inżynier testów automatycznych (m/k) – (Pszczyna, Polska)
- Programista C# / .NET / WPF (m/k) – (Pszczyna, Polska)
- Area Sales Manager Poland – branża IT/TSL (m/k) – (Polska)
- Vertriebsmitarbeiter / Area Sales-Manager Logistiksoftware – Außendienst, Deutschland (m/w/d)
- Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration / IT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) Help-Desk (Greven, Deutschland)
- Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) C#, .NET, WPF, SOA, SQL (Greven, Deutschland)
- Projektmanager / Consultant (m/f) – (Pszczyna, Polen)
No content could be found