We are expanding! Ready to help shape the future?
You care about having flexible hours and a friendly, welcoming working environment in a highly motivated team? Then here is where you belong!
LIS AG is a medium-sized, owner-managed company and is one of the leading providers of IT solutions in the transport industry. We combine two future markets, logistics and software. That’s why we have been developing, implementing and supporting innovative applications for the freight forwarding and logistics industry throughout Europe for over 40 years. In order to meet the strongly growing demand and the high requirements of our customers, we are looking for reinforcement. Our strong team of around 200 members has a common goal: The successful further development of our freight forwarding software.
Working for LIS AG
As a software producer, we live from the ideas and creativity of our specialists. Our professional team is made up of open-minded individuals with a certain expertise and a wide range of qualifications – this is what unites us and makes us successful, along with solution-oriented thinking and an enthusiastic team spirit. With such highly motivated and well-trained specialists, we can continue to thrive in the market. Therefore we pay the highest attention to your education and training. It is equally important for us that our team members feel comfortable, because only in an open working environment and a relaxed atmosphere can creative power and inventiveness be fully developed. We have therefore always cultivated a family-like corporate culture with flat hierarchies, which is characterised by respectful treatment, trust, appreciation and constructive cooperation. Team spirit is essential for us as well. That is why regular barbecues, day trips as well as summer and Christmas parties are a permanent feature at LIS AG. We also enjoy the occasional round of table football and get together to cheer for the national team, be it at the World Cup or the European Championship.
We pride ourselves on our team feeling – Apply now and find your place with us – Once you’re part of the team, we’re on a first-name basis and we’ll tackle the exciting challenges together.
Our job offers:
- Chef de projet / Consultant (h/f/d) – (La Rochelle, France)
- Projekt Consultant TMS Scripting (m/w/d)
- (Junior) Logistiek Consultant (Nederland, Tiel)
- Application Consultant (m/f/d)
- Anwendungsbetreuer im Bereich EDI / Schnittstellen (m/w/d)
- Programista C# / .NET / WPF (m/k) – (Pszczyna, Polska)
- Tester oprogramowania – Inżynier testów automatycznych (m/k) – (Pszczyna, Polska)
- Area Sales Manager Poland – branża IT/TSL (m/k) – (Polska)
- Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration / IT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) Help-Desk (Greven, Deutschland)
- Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) C# und .NET Core
- Projektmanager / Consultant (m/f) – (Pszczyna, Polen)
No content could be found