The usage of the telematic system improves the communication between vehicles and the dispatch center immensely and allow the flexible formation of dynamic transportation processes.
Independence provides advantages
The intelligent LisTrac template connects the different telematic systems of almost every manufacturer with the WinSped message server centre. The individual communications paths are available for some exceptions. This makes you independent when choosing your telematic solution and ensures the overall system integration of the complete vehicle fleet in the digital order processing.
All current notifications from the telematic systems are transferred to WinSped using the standard LisTrac interface. You will be closely connected with the vehicle and order data in real time and this will be visualized in the vehicle deployment plan. All important data and conditions up to the dispatching events of individual routes are available within the dispatching modules centre. Unforeseen situations will be shown in the message ticker directly so that the scheduler can react competently. On the other hand the driver receives telematically all orders automatically directly from WinSped. All employees can access the current information and give accurate information about every single order. In addition WinSped provides and displays the previously and afterwards stored areas of dispatch with clear advantages: all important order data flows automatically, for example delivery note numbers, weight of the load and loading metres per standard interface in the financial booking and cost allocation.
Clearance for active actions
With the direct telematic connection from WinSped working in dispatching transforms from active controlling to the task of passive monitoring. The time saved and the centred overview provides a clear increase in efficiency in the areas of creating return loads, deployment planning and route optimization.
- Alarm function for waiting times (including e-mail notification)
- Ability to provide information
- Automatic waiting time calculation
- Automation of internal processes
- Consistently electronic order processing
- Real-time information of all vehicles in the vehicle deployment plan
- Free system selection from over 30 telematics systems
- Simultaneous use of different telematics systems
- Integration of driver usage data (digital speedometer)
- No duplicate data entry
- Reduction of telephone costs, including optimal information capability