The checking of incoming freight invoices and the calculation of services for your customers is supported by the effective automated routines of WinSped. The completed orders with all relevant information are promptly available and can be comfortably processed in the invoicing department.
The freight inspection
The dialogue function about freight information and determination of prices with existing freight agreements allows the inspection of the freight invoices of the freight carrier used. An effective method is the pre calculation of the expected freight invoice and the comparison of the documents at hand. The accounting centre clearly presents all orders that have not been settled with the precalculated freight within the framework of the incoming document administration or as a pro forma document. After reconciliation of the incoming document it is booked directly, and if there are deviations, generated to different areas, The same method can be used for credit notes to the customer.
WinSped masters all established methods for freight calculation. The calculation can be done by directly entering prices or with conditions present in the master settings. By using the comfortable and clearly arranged storage of the agreements, with the restrictions, the automatic generation of the correct invoices to customers and credit notes to freight carriers is made possible. In the process any missing or values to be calculated (e.g. barring) will simply be determined with the WinSped macro language. The printing of the invoices and credit notes can be done on standard of customer individual forms. An automatic archiving to external archiving systems is supported.
In order to further facilitate the freight bill for forwarding companies and shippers, LIS AG has integrated new tariff options into the transport management software WinSped®. All information and functions for tariffs such as tariff overview, tariff header data, tariff values or Excel import and export are now compact in just one module. In addition to multi-dimensional tariffs and new possibilities for comparison and combination of dimensions, revised Excel data exchange and clear design allow more efficient freight handling. Usually, users view the different rates as a table. For example, dimensions include kilometers or weight. With the new tariff options, up to ten dimensions are now displayed compactly in one tariff. Also freight agreements of different subcontractors can be united in a tariff in the future. The new tariff options allow a more flexible and clearer freight bill. The extended comparison and combination options of dimensions also simplify the billing of freight. Maximum and minimum prices can now even be compared per column. In addition, WinSped users optionally combine “flat rates” and “freight rates” in just one tariff.
With the WinSped Reminder Administration you can track open posts. This takes place using an external financial accounting system. The integrated interface to diverse financial accounting systems supplies this with the booking material and, where applicable, picks out the information required using the receipt of payment. (depending on the scope of service for different financial accounting systems).
Conditions and condition requirements
- Transportation date
- Weight and distance board
- Relation/territory/postal code
- Recipient, sender, original sender as well as customer group
- Freight carrier, lorry respectively lorry group
- Sum of the weight on the basis of route and order (differentiated between actual and obligatory freight weights)
- Article and packing units (freely definable, e.g. piece, cartons, pallet types, loading meters, cubic meters etc.) contained
Freight calculation types
- GTF tariff
- House tariff according to storage space, pallet, package unit, piece, litre, square metre, loading metre, territory, P/c flexible, kg and km
- Price per (kg, 100 kg, packing unit, article loading metre, storage space, square metre, kilometre, cubic metre)
- Flat rate with any description
- Like other customers/companies
- Margin, discount, additional charge in %, additional fees (descriptions are freely definable)
- Settlements dependent on partial routes for groupage loads (GI and GO) (Settlement for transit points, respectively recipient forwarders and pre-carriage/collection)
- Optimization (star, row, kilometre, splitting)
- Summary (GTR, postal code and territory, recipient number, recipient name)
- Determination of the main procedure (criteria longest and shortest distance and/or smallest and largest weight)
- Comparison calculations (cheapest and most expensive settlement, tariff comparison with different house freight levels, comparison of every condition)
- individually packaged goods · Kurt 1, 2 and 3
- SE,SET, D, DT, F, FT · BSL house freight
- Customer setting 1 and 2 · ST tariff
- GNT 1, 2 and 3 · T5
These tariffs are delivered in the respective valid form. The system supports the settlement of deviating validity statuses. The user can maintain the tariffs by himself.
House Tariffs according to
- distance, sender territory, recipient territory, 2 digit postal codes, any number of postal code numbers, no dimensions
- Settlement Center · Accruals
- Reminder administration · Invoices
- Credit notes to freight carrier · Cancellations
- Incoming document administration · Special invoicing
- Interface to financial bookkeeping (Agresso, Bundschuh, Carat, CSS, DATEV, DCW, Fenestra, IBM, KHK, Lexware, ProFib, Schilling, SAP, Sage KHK Office Line, Sage KHK Classic Line, Varial,….)
- Billing Center
- Credits to carriers
- Receipt document management
- Special Invoices
- Interface to various financial accounting (Agresso, Bundschuh, Carat, CSS, DATEV, DCW, Diamant, DKS, Fenestra, IBM, Lexware, ProFib, Schilling, SAP, Sage KHK Office Line, Sage KHK Classic Line, Varial, …)