WinSped® Product brochure
We open the window to the world of digital transport.
We have been developing IT solutions for transport and logistics companies since 1980. Today we, a team of over 200 employees from the logistics and EDP industry, are leaders in standard applications in the transport industry with our successful product WinSped®.
We have been developing IT solutions for transport and logistics companies since 1980. Today we, a team of over 140 employees from the logistics and EDP industry, are leaders in standard applications in the transport industry with our successful product WinSped®. With locations in Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, France, Spain and Denmark , we are always looking for proximity to our more than 1.100 customers and 26.000 satisfied users.
From consulting to system installation to user support, you will find us to be a partner who understands his trade and is committed to the successful use of WinSped® in your company.
In the daily dialogue with our customers and industry partners we continuously work on the implementation of your wishes and the further development of our products. We would be pleased to show you our systems in use with
Our TMS WinSped®
We understand WinSped® as a „hub application“ to which third-party services can be connected. We explicitly do not want to be a closed shop or an isolated ERP. Our customers should have the choice of which services they use. That‘s why we‘re driving collaboration with partners forward and expanding it. Examples: Map systems, route planning, freight exchanges, OCR, telematics systems, WMS, FiBu, DMS, intermodal booking systems.The aim is that WinSped® offers a uniform program interface and that the user does not have to leave WinSped® to use the third-party services.
Table of contents
WinSped® is ideally equipped for the fast and error-free creation of orders. Whether via EDI, from canned orders or via manual input – all order data is recorded quickly and smoothly and forwarded to the scheduling department for further processing.
- Order history – status tracking
- Encounter traffic
- Credit check
- Label and barcode printing
- Freely configurable filter / mask configurations
- Dangerous goods
- Converter for FORTRAS, IDS128, IDS80, IFTMIN, IFCSUM, IFTSTA and customized formats
- Relations assignment
- Bulkiness determination
- Leg training
- Optional automatic loading bookings
- WebSped® order entry and workflow control via WinSped® macro language
With the graphical dispatching you optimize many processes in the transport logistics in your forwarding company. You simplify the work of your dispatchers and therefore save time and effort in the end.
- Automatic tour planning
- Easy and convenient handling via drag & drop
- Integrated vehicle deployment plan
- Current vehicle location
- All elements fully configurable
- Automatic scheduling
- Depositable work areas
- Depositable Points of Interest (POIs)
- Surrounding search
- Integration of telematics systems
Planning complete loads even easier, more efficient and more reliable – with the WinSped® module FTL freight traf-
fic. Regardless of whether you enter your orders manually or automatically via data import, with FTL cargo transport
you always have full control.
- Flexible docking windows
- Individual design of work areas
- Status tracking of shipments
- Multiple shipment retrieval
- Virtual Dispensing Wall in Weekdays
- Display of contribution margins
- Printing of transport documents
- Telematics integration
- Displaying Means of Transport Resources in Shift Plans
- Dangerous goods integration
Cross Docking / Hallenumschlag
The WinSped® forwarding software with powerful interfaces also integrates the online and offline import of barcode
data from almost all scanner systems for the automated processing of part and groupage shipment orders.
- Court registration
- Ramp / gate management
- Hall control station
- Row scheduling
- Robust indoor radio
- Real-time processing prevents misloading
- handling statistics
- Relation filling
- Delivery scanning offline
- Delivery scanning via third-party telematics systems
- Shipment tracking with history
- NVE search with event log
- Simultaneous tracking of own and external NVE
Electronic loading list (ELLi)
With the latest new development ELLi, LIS is taking a further step towards digitization. The new tool displays all unloading and loading processes digitally and in real time.
- Digital capture despite missing scan codes
- Paperless data exchange between shipper and dispatcher
- Real-time status update
- Transparent hall handling process
- Direct customer integration via WebSped portal
- Protocol possibility of charge deviations
- Photo function
Telematics integration in WinSped®
The use of telematics systems immensely improves communication between vehicles and the dispatching centre and allows the flexible design of dynamic transport processes.
- Alarm function for waiting times (incl. e-mail notification)
- Ability to provide information
- Automatic waiting time calculation
- Automation of internal processes
- Continuous electronic order processing
- Real-time information of all vehicles in the vehicle deployment plan
- Free system selection from over 30 telematics systems
- Simultaneous use of different telematics systems
- Integration of driver deployment data (digital spee-dometer)
- No double data entry
- Reduction of telephone costs, incl. optimal ability to provide information
Not every transport service can be provided by yourself. If you cannot serve certain routes economically, many co-operations offer the network through which the transport service can still be provided at a profit. Such cooperations often offer a different range of services, so that, depending on the goods, processing via different cooperations becomes necessary. This is no problem for the dispatcher with WinSped®. He selects the service provider with his service and automatically creates the correct label with all current routing information.
he checking of incoming freight invoices and the invoicing of services to your customers is effectively supported with WinSped® by automated routines. In the invoice department the completed orders with all relevant information are promptly available and can be processed comfortably with the deposited conditions.
- Consideration of different currencies and sales tax codes
- Excel import and export of tariffs
- Flexible and rule-controlled account assignment
- For some systems, the import of open items is supported
- Unlimited flexibility through the integration of the WinSped® macro language
- Multidimensional tariffs with (almost) arbitrary structures
- Classic freight optimizations (star, row) available in many variants
- Complex customer agreements can be stored
- Standard tariffs (GFT, KDS, GNT etc.)
- Interfaces to numerous financial accounting systems
- Central surcharge and discount manage-ment (e.g. diesel surcharge
- Separately factual and conditionable additional calculations that contain all information on the order
Interfaces to financial accounting (Addison, Agresso, Bundschuh, Carat, CSS, DATEV, Diamant, DKS, Fenestra, IBM, Lexware, Navision, ProFib, Sage KHK Classic Line, Sage KHK Office Line, Sage
KHK Select Line, SAP, Schilling, Varial, …)
WebSped®– Your online logistics portal
With WebSped® you create an internet portal for your forwarding agency that leaves nothing to be desired. Simple, variable administration and design templates, online order entry and status entry, tracking and tracing functions and much more are modularly structured and can be easily integrated into your WinSped® freight forwarding software.
- Multi-level security system and rights management
- WebSped® Order – Order entry
- WebSped® Tracking & Tracing – Shipment tracking
- WebSped® Status – Status generation
- WebSped® DMS – Document Management
- WebSped® Lager – Advice and stock Information
AppSped – Mobile order processing for easy handling
AppSped makes mobile: It has never been easier to handle transport orders via smartphones and tablets than with our new application.
- Flexible usage on Android and iOS devices
- Available in many language
- Intuitive operation
- Workflow Manager enables you to define individual processes
- Documentation of delivery by means of sign-on glass function
- Real-time communication
- Integration of external drivers without time consuming training
- High data security
With the calculator for routes, these can be easily dis-played on the map. Information about the generated route such as distance, travel time, toll kilometres and toll costs can be called up at any time and evaluated. For route calculation, users enter parameters such as dangerous goods or weight, which are taken into account when setting up the route. Information such as dimensions, emission class and speed are also included in the planning. Once routes have been generated and calculated, users save them as enquiries and imme-diately access the saved data for current transport enquiries. The route calculation thus ensures that the corresponding route can be determined quickly.
- Generation of routes and their evaluation
- Deposit of vehicles and trailers as well as
- Determination and output of planned truck costs in the route calculator
- Storage of generated routes for the later and renewed use
With the WinSped Automotive Center, we offer solutions for process-oriented advice and order processing in the VDA environment. The development is aimed at automotive transports in full, empties and intermediate plant traffic and also supports the processes of regional forwarding and cross docking. The WinSped Automotive Center
immensely improves the recording and scheduling of VDA orders. The system takes the VDA plant structures into account and guides you through the entire process.
- Complete integration of VDA master data (suppliers, plants, packaging materials)
- Supported companies: Audi, BMW, Daimler, MAN, Porsche, Scania, Skoda, VW
- Process oriented advice and order processing for automotive transports in full, empties and intermediate plant traffic
- Creation and dispatch of VDA work borderos
- Time slot management
- Demurrage settlement
- Supported EDI formats: VDA 4913, VDA 4921, VDA4933 T1, VDA4933 T2, VDA4933 T3, VDA4987, VDA4945 und VDA30MOD
- Volkswagen credit note procedure MTB
ATLIS customs module
ATLIS is the module for the complete integration of WinSped® into the ATLAS system of the European customs ad-ministrations. Communication takes place online, but not directly with customs, but centrally via the LIS AG compu-ter centre. From here, the processes are forwarded for declaration after conversion into the corresponding customs format. This provides security, reduces costs and makes it considerably easier to get started.
Integrate a piece of Europe into your WinSped® with ATLIS.
- Wizards for clever copying
- Assistants for data transfer
- Individual and collective customs declarations
- Free circulation
- Infobox with intelligent standard value function
- integrated customs audit
- Communication with Flatrate
- Normal and simplified procedures
Due to various factors such as an impaired traffic situation, drivers‘ driving times to be observed or technical problems, the delivery date of a product requested by the customer can be postponed. In such situations, the ETA Center promises to be able to precisely calculate and continuously monitor the arrival times of trucks.
- Checking arrival and departure times
- Calculation of current traffic information
- Taking into account the rest, loading and unloading times
- active warning system for late loading or unloading
- Workflow for the processing and evaluation of delays
Swap body site management
The location of swap bodies is information that can often only be researched from the freight documents. Frequent-ly swap bodies stand far too long with the shipper and thus fall into oblivion. The WinSped® swap body administration informs you with one click about the current location.
Current and planned locations in location management
In addition to the capacities of your vehicle fleet, de-tailed information about the resources of your drivers and their availability is of course also an important criterion for successful route planning and scheduling. In the WinSped® personnel deployment planning, all relevant master data is recorded and actively managed together with appointments and events for the res-pective driver. Working hours, vacation days, doctor‘s appointments and all appointments relevant to the availability of the respective driver flow into the per-sonnel deployment planning so that it can easily make a reliable driver selection in addition to the choice of the optimal means of transport and route.
Saddling and un-saddling – also automatically via telematics
Without the use of telematics, swap body location tra-
cking can be elegantly simplified by means of rules (al-ways unhitch at the receiver or the bridge remains on the vehicle until it is manually unhitched). In individual cases, the Saddle up / Dismount function is available in the dialog. A new location can also be entered directly without a transport order. With telematics messages, the driver can report the coupling and uncoupling of the swap bodies directly. The tours and swap body locations are automatically updated.
In addition to the actual transport processing, the efficient administration of loading or loading aids is always a challenge in the day-to-day business of freight forwarding. Whether European pallets, lattice boxes or also lashing straps and load securing wedges – They are involved in almost every transport and have a not inconsiderable monetary intrinsic value. A precise tracking of outstanding debts is absolutely indispensable! The WinSped® Loading Equipment Center, LMC for short, is the ideal platform for efficient loading and loading aid management.
- Professional management of loading equipment accounts analogous to accounting logic
- Flexibly configurable booking logic for individual adaptation to your workflows
- Manual or automatic booking of loading and loading aids along the transport chain
- Efficient pre-entry dialog, directly during order entry
- Automatic booking of balances per sold-to party, sender, recipient or carrier on order or route-segment level
- Automatic evaluation of parallel driver or vehicle movements
- Automatic internal department booking for order forwarding in the group environment (can also be extended to areas and sections)
- Multiple counter account logic to track loading equipment balances across multiple company locations
- Manual or automatic generation of loading equipment accompanying papers
- Simple recording of loading equipment exchange processes along the transport chain
- Loading equipment dunning including creation of pro forma invoices
- Loading equipment billing document with automatic clearing posting
- Account information and clear balance lists as well as loading equipment statistics
- Account reconciliation function
- Optional connection to telematics systems for recording and transmitting exchange processes directly from the vehicle
The dangerous goods module supports the ADR2017-compliant recording and application of the latest dangerous goods data for the transport of dangerous goods by road, which can optionally be provided by the BAM Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing. The WinSped® dangerous goods module offers security in handling dangerous goods data so that the dispatcher can concentrate on his core tasks.
- Printing of all dangerous goods information on the transport documents in accordance with the requirements of ADR2017
- Integration of dangerous goods data from the Fede-ral Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM)
- Recording of dangerous goods, with all data relevant for transport
- Creation of the annual dangerous goods report and dangerous goods statistics at the push of a button
- Examination of the ADR approvals of the transport units and the driver
- Examination of prohibitions and restrictions on mixed loading
Our fleet management system (FMS) makes it easier for you to manage your fleet. The module of our transport ma-nagement software WinSped supports you, for example, in the maintenance of leasing, maintenance and insurance contracts, the planning of vehicle dates or the administration of your tires.
- Fleet management including tyres, finances, docu-ments and much more
- Simple registration of vehicles using the registration certificate
- Integration of vehicle schedule management and document management system in one program
- Virtual notes for each vehicle
- Tab display of the vehicles
An important step towards a paperless office is the integration of document management (DMS) into your WinSped® environment. Now you can find digitally archived documents at every workstation, view them and process them in various ways.
- Automatic indexing of WinSped® generated documents
- Batch keywording of barcoded documents
- Direct call from WinSped
- DMS archive is kept in a separate database
- E-mail archiving incl. attachment via drag & drop
- All current Office file types are supported
- Complete integration into WinSped
- Manual scanning and tagging
Complaint and damage management
Accidents and transport damage are among the biggest annoyances in the logistics industry. In order to simplify claims handling for you, we have further developed our new complaint and claims management system. You can record all damage incidents in a clear and time-saving manner and document them in the WinSped transport management software. You can view any details on the damage and accident status at any time. Our damage management works hand in hand with other modules such as the document management system (DMS), where all recorded incidents are archived paperless.
„Every complaint is justified“ is one of the most important principles of complaint handling.
In order to create a complaint for an order quickly and easily, we offer this function directly from the disposition, consignment research and NVE partial distance research. All relevant information from the order is automatically in-cluded in the complaint. The management of complaints helps to uncover internal sources of error and to recognize in which process there is potential for optimization.At the same time, a good complaints analysis enables drivers and subcontractors to be assessed. The analysis of various figures, such as the ratio of complaints to the total number of orders, can also be very useful from a sales point of view.
A complaint can be converted into a claim if it was justified. You can also create damage invoices and credits directly in the respective damage incident. In this way, the relationship between damage and invoice or credit memo is always given and can be transferred to financial accounting like a normal document
The logistics company‘s management information system now has interactive evaluations and dynamic filtering to answer various questions. The system offers a high performance of mass data that can be easily evaluated over several years.
On request, the statistics are also available web-based on the smartphone or tablet and bundle all relevant information such as contribution margins from order and tour data. The display is similar to the Excel pivot tables. With just a few mouse clicks, users can analyze business data and view management reports.
- No load on the production system for Evaluation of statistics
- Web-based application (on mobile devices and Tablets can be displayed)
- Optimized technology for high performance Processing of mass data
LIS Cloud Services
Save yourself the need for an administrator, because with ASP we host your Transport Management System for you. ASP means “Application Service Providing”. A rather complicated word that stands for a simple solution offering you numerous advantages. With a web client, you can access your WinSped® program from any computer worldwide via internet and collect or edit data. These are located together with all necessary software components on the servers of our computing center, which guarantees a fast program flow and provides you optimal performance. You can access your data at any time with password protection as if the program was installed directly on your workstation.
Die Highlights von ASP
- Data center operated by LIS in Germany with modern server room, planned according to DIN standard EN 50600
- Reliability due to redundant systems
- Permanent monitoring and optimization of your WinSped system by LIS experts
- More resistant to external influences
- Anwender benötigt keine eigenen Server
- No personnel costs for operation (data backup, updates, etc.)
- New locations quickly work productively
- Worldwide Internet Access via Citrix-Client
- Always the latest software version
The advantages of SaaS
- Low initial investment
- No capital commitment
- Greater flexibility
- Better scalability