Location: Location La Rochelle, FranceLIS Logistic Information Systems
Only with highly motivated and well-trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further training and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and shape the future together with us at LIS AG.
- Independent execution of customer orders and projects from installation to live operation of our standard logistics software WinSped
- Analysis of customer requirements and processes, development of proposed solutions and implementation at the customer’s site
- Customer process consulting for the optimization of business processes on the basis of WinSped
- Customer Care
- Commitment to the further development of WinSped
- Completed studies (logistics, economics or IT) alternatively comparable training in the logistics environment or completed training as a forwarding merchant with several years of professional experience as a lateral entrant.
- Experience in dealing with IT and the transport / logistics industry
- Efficient style of work
- English and/or German language skills advantageous
What we offer
- A varied and exciting work
- The possibility of further training and a career in an internationally active company
- The integration of your own experiences and ideas into large customer projects
- Attractive compensation based on your individual strengths and abilities
- All necessary working tools: Notebook, mobile phone, company car
- National and international employee training courses
Please send us your application with possible starting date by e-mail to Boris MELNIK, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.