Highly flexible and customisable software solution for your warehouse management
Available in combination with WinSped or as a stand-alone system
The cloud-based Warehouse Management System (WMS) is especially tailored to European Third Party Logistics (3PL) providers, regardless of their industry, and organises the internal material flow of their warehouses and distribution centers.
From space management and warehouse topology to the booking of loading aids and value-added services and distribution to further transports, LWM covers all relevant warehouse processes.
The advantages of LIS Warehouse Management (LWM)
- Tailored in particular to Third Party Logistics (3PL) providers
- Simple connection and integration into external IT environments through interfaces and converters
- Easy configuration thanks to low-code technology
- Easy editing of mobile workflows with workflow management
- In combination with WinSped all data and processes in one system
- Short implementation time
- Highly flexible and adaptable to customer requirements
- Release capability remains intact
- Updates guaranteed
- No change requests necessary (no additional costs and no waiting time)
Easily configurable thanks to low-code technology
Thanks to the low-code technology, users can easily define their own material flow and workflow – without any programming knowledge.
Integration into almost any environment
Integration into upstream and downstream supply chains is easily possible thanks to the connection to WinSped and other systems. In addition, each individual process step within warehouse management can be substituted by external systems.
Cloud-based warehouse management as a software-as-a-service solution
Through cloud access, all user data is located in LIS’s own data centers. In this way, the tool can not only be operated via a simple internet connection, independent of time and place, but costs for implementation, data backup and maintenance can also be saved.
With this new development, we offer users holistic solutions from a single source. Our warehouse management software LWM is available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), either fully integrated in the WinSped package or as a stand-alone system.