Location:LIS Logistic Information Systems
Only with highly motivated and well trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further training and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and shape the future together with us at LIS AG.
Your tasks as a software tester in product management:
For our logistics software WinSped, you independently test new and existing functions and features, thus ensuring the functionality of our software. You will design the test plans, write the test cases and independently test the software.
You are responsible for the test process from planning to implementation.
In coordination with the product control and our software developers, you design test scenarios from the user’s point of view and check the software for compliance with the specified requirements on the basis of the test cases.
You document the test cases and their results and inform the developers if errors occur.
Together you carry out error analyses and check the software again after correction.
By testing many different software modules, you can expect a varied range of tasks.
In a SCRUM team you will work closely with product development and the product manager and advise on all questions of quality assurance.
You bring I
You ensure that the requirements of the software to be tested are described completely and comprehensibly.
You will design the test plans, independently test new functions/features and also ensure the functionality of existing features.
In a SCRUM team, you will work closely with product development and the product manager and advise on all quality assurance issues.
The provision and maintenance of virtual test environments (VMWare, HyperV and Azure) rounds off your range of tasks.
- Comprehensive assurance of the quality of the software versions
- automation of existing test scenarios (UI tests, BLACK-BOX-TESTING)
- Extension and maintenance of automated tests
- Analysis and evaluation of the test results
- performing functional and non-functional regression tests
- Management of test errors
- Expansion and maintenance of test environments
- Development of new standards and frameworks for automated tests
What you bring:
- A completed degree (IT/WI), vocational training as an IT specialist or a comparable education
- knowledge of C# or other programming languages and relational databases
- know how to use tools like Visual Studio and TFS are desirable
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of automated tests is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and logical skills as well as a methodical approach
- Good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written
- Independent working
LIS AG – a “Great Place to Work”
We offer our employees:
- A comprehensive induction
- Interesting and varied activities with individual and subject-related further training
- Flexible Working Time Model
- Share program
- Profit sharing in the form of vouchers
- Support for your own company pension scheme
- Fruit and vegetables from organic farming as well as coffee, tea and water
- Takeover of fitness studio fees in the amount of 20 €
- Annual summer parties, Christmas parties and department outings
- Access to the pool bike
This is how we get the best impression of you:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com for the attention of Irina Tappe:
- A concise cover letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Relevant certificates
- Conception of salary
- Earliest possible entry date
We look forward to receiving your application!