Location: Greven, GermanyLIS Logistic Information Systems
Only with highly motivated and well-trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further education and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and design the future of LIS AG together with us during your studies. Maybe this will be your next step in your career towards permanent employment!
- They primarily develop in C #.
- One focus is our WCF interfaces in interaction with our WPF surfaces.
- The development of new BLL and DAL interfaces is also one of her tasks.
- To ensure quality, use unit and integration tests and conduct code reviews with your colleagues.
- In our development team you enjoy the freedom and possibilities to contribute your own ideas and to get to know new technologies. So get yourself and the team moving forward.
- An advanced degree in WI / IT or a comparable degree program
- First experience in software development, like in C #
- Reliability and team orientation
- As a working student: availability of up to 20 hours per week, in the semester break more like
- As an intern: availability of at least 3 months full-time
What we offer
We not only offer you a job, but also an environment in which you feel comfortable and develop further. Dealing with colleagues is characterized by trust. In addition, we offer them an extremely interesting and varied job, an attractive and modern work environment with flexible working hours and flat hierarchies with an open feedback culture. Daily fresh fruit, enough coffee and water will always provide you with vitamins and let you start every working day full of energy. Are you always looking for new challenges and want to evolve? With us it never gets boring and we offer you numerous further education measures. Because only through our employees have we become the company that we are today.
Please send us your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.