Location: Greven, GermanyLIS Logistic Information Systems
Ready for the career jump?!
LIS AG is one of the leading providers of IT solutions in the transport industry.
We have been developing and installing innovative applications for the forwarding and logistics industry throughout Europe for over 35 years. In order to meet the strongly growing demand and the high demands of our customers, we are looking for reinforcement for our team.
Only with highly motivated and well-trained developers can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further training and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and shape the future together with us at LIS AG.
- You will be involved in all phases of software development, from specification and implementation to testing, documentation and maintenance.
- You will become a member of a dynamic and friendly team and will be responsible for parts of our standard software solution WinSped, a Windows-based client server application.
- You prove your creativity by contributing your own ideas and implementing them in a responsible manner
- Completed training as an IT specialist in application development or a comparable training course
- Development and maintenance of commercial software as part of a team
- Sound programming knowledge in the following areas:
- object-oriented programming
- C# and .NET Framework
- as well as knowledge of data access via SQL
- Experience in the fields:
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Windows Presentation Foundation
LIS AG – “Great Place to Work”
We offer to our employees:
- Comprehensive induction training
- Interesting and varied activities with individual and subject-related further training and further education
- Flexible working time model
- share program
- Profit sharing in the form of vouchers
- Support for your own company pension scheme
- Organic fruit and vegetables, coffee, tea and water
- assumption of fitness studio fees in the amount of 20€
- First aid courses for first aiders
- Duels at the foosball table
- Annual summer festivals, Christmas parties and department outings
- Access to the pool bike
That’s how we get the best impression of you:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Irina Tappe:
- A concise cover letter
- A meaningful CV
- relevant credentials
- salary expectations
- earliest possible starting date
We look forward to receiving your application!