Location: Location MemmingenLIS Logistic Information Systems
Only with highly motivated and well-trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further education and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and shape the future together with us at LIS AG.
- Autonomous implementation of customer orders and projects from installation to live operation of our standard logistics software WinSped
- Analysis of customer requirements, development of solution proposals and implementation at the customer
- Advice to customers on the optimization of business processes based on WinSped
- Participation in the further development of WinSped
- Completed degree (logistics, economics or computer science) alternatively comparable training in a logistical environment or completed training as a forwarding agent with several years of professional experience as a lateral entry.
- Good communication skills and team orientation
- Good foreign language skills in English, Dutch, Polish or French
- Experience in project management in the introduction of complex software solutions
- Sound knowledge in transport logistics
What we offer
We offer interesting and varied activities with individual and subject-related further education and training at attractive conditions. LIS Logistic Informationssysteme AG invests its employees both in the share program and in vouchers for the profits of the company. Regular in-house events such as barbecues, departmental excursions, Christmas parties or even free drinks and fresh fruit and vegetable bowls contribute significantly to an open and uncomplicated working atmosphere in Grevener company in the beautiful Münsterland.
Please send us your complete application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Irina Tappe.