Final spurt in the month of November: This week we are represented in Lyon at the international trade fair for road and urban transport Solutrans. At our booth we will present the WinSped product family and show how forwarders can easily digitally map the processes of their transport and logistics services. Try it out!
Visit us from 19 to 23 November at Eurexpo in Lyon and get to know us! As a provider of forwarding software, we have more than 35 years of experience and know the challenges logistics companies face in route planning and warehouse management. With the WinSped software you can easily enter data and rely on an uninterrupted data flow. The result are robust and efficient processes.
Try out your freight forwarding software
Try it out! At our booth we have set up some computers with demo versions of the software. There you can click your way through the different modules and see how versatile and intuitive our solution is to use.
The focus is on the modules that we have newly developed this year:
- the ETA Center for automatic calculation of the arrival time of vehicles, taking into account the current traffic situation and all possible disturbance factors
- graphical scheduling, which shortens response times due to its clarity and user-friendly operation
- the latest functions in the job log that make the data flow more efficient and route planning even easier
- Where? Eurexpo, Lyon (Boulevard de l’Europe, 69680 Chassieu)
- When? November 19 to 21 from 9 am to 6 pm and November 22 from 9 am to 5 pm
- Appointment: by E-Mail or by phone (+33 5 46 52 53 65)