Only with highly motivated and well-trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further education and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and design the future of LIS AG together with us during your studies. Maybe this will be your next step in your career towards permanent employment!
- They primarily develop in C #.
- One focus is our WCF interfaces in interaction with our WPF surfaces.
- The development of new BLL and DAL interfaces is also one of her tasks.
- To ensure quality, use unit and integration tests and conduct code reviews with your colleagues.
- In our development team you enjoy the freedom and possibilities to contribute your own ideas and to get to know new technologies. So get yourself and the team moving forward.
- An advanced degree in WI / IT or a comparable degree program
- First experience in software development, like in C #
- Reliability and team orientation
- As a working student: availability of up to 20 hours per week, in the semester break more like
- As an intern: availability of at least 3 months full-time