Only with highly motivated and well-trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further education and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and shape the future together with us at LIS AG.
Your tasks as a developer in quality management:
- Comprehensive assurance of the quality of the software versions
- Automation of existing test scenarios (UI tests, BLACK-BOX-TESTING)
- Extension and maintenance of automated tests
- Analysis and evaluation of the test results
- Performing functional and non-functional regression tests
- Management of test errors
- Expansion and maintenance of test environments
- Develop new standards and frameworks for automated testing
- A completed studies (IT / WI), a vocational training as a computer scientist or a comparable education
- Knowledge in C # or other programming languages as well as relational databases
- Knowledge of tools such as Visual Studio and TFS is desirable
- Experience in creating and maintaining automated tests is beneficial
- Strong analytical and logical skills as well as a methodical way of working
- Good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Independent work
What we offer:
We offer interesting and varied activities with individual and subject-related further education and training at attractive conditions. LIS Logistic Informationssysteme AG invests its employees both in the share program and in vouchers for the profits of the company. Regular in-house events such as barbecues, departmental excursions, Christmas parties or even free drinks and fresh fruit and vegetable bowls contribute significantly to an open and uncomplicated working atmosphere in Grevener company in the beautiful Münsterland.
Please send us your complete application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com for the attention of Irina Tappe.