Only with highly motivated and well-trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further education and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and shape the future together with us at LIS AG.
- Definition and responsibility of product strategy and product specification
- Creation of product descriptions
- Appointment / project monitoring
- Responsible for soliciting and evaluating customer and employee feedback on the product.
- Support in the phase of product launch at our customers
- Working in cross-product teams from sales, customer service, project and product management
- Occasional business trips to stay in contact with our customers and the market
- Service and service orientation
- Good communication skills and team orientation
- Basic knowledge of MS-Windows, MS-Office and MS-SQL-Server
- English knowledge in spoken and written
- Training as a merchant for forwarding and logistics services, study in the logistics environment or comparable knowledge
- Experience in the transport industry, especially in the area of import-export
- Knowledge in the organization and execution of trainings
What we offer
We offer interesting and varied activities with individual and subject-related further education and training at attractive conditions. LIS Logistic Informationssysteme AG invests its employees both in the share program and in vouchers for the profits of the company. Regular in-house events such as barbecues, departmental excursions, Christmas parties or even free drinks and fresh fruit and vegetable bowls contribute significantly to an open and uncomplicated working atmosphere in Grevener company in the beautiful Münsterland.
Please send us your complete application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Irina Tappe.