Only with highly motivated and well-trained employees can we continue to grow so successfully in the market. Further education and personnel development are therefore elementary components of our company philosophy. Take your chance and shape the future together with us at LIS AG.
- As a contact for selected major customers of our standard logistics software WinSped you represent their interests
- Analysis of customer requirements and creation of functional specifications
- Analysis of processes and their understandable documentation
- Coordinate the requirements with our software development
- Appointment / project monitoring
Your qualifications and characteristics
- Training or work experience, preferably in a logistical environment
- Good communication skills and team orientation in interdisciplinary departments
- Self-initiative and independence
- Assertiveness and customer orientation
- Experience in the transport industry, especially in the area of import-export
- Knowledge in the organization and execution of trainings
What we offer
We offer interesting and varied activities with individual and subject-related further education and training at attractive conditions. LIS Logistic Informationssysteme AG invests its employees both in the share program and in vouchers for the profits of the company. Regular in-house events such as barbecues, departmental excursions, Christmas parties or even free drinks and fresh fruit and vegetable bowls contribute significantly to an open and uncomplicated working atmosphere in Grevener company in the beautiful Münsterland.
Please send us your complete application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Irina Tappe.