Automatic route planning
The transport management system WinSped® now plans tours even better
The first integrated automatic route planning system makes it possible to distribute a large number of shipments to the available vehicles at the touch of a button, thus significantly speeding up route planning.
Why the automatic route planning of WinSped?
There are many different providers of route planning software and of transport management systems as well, but only WinSped offers a fully integrated solution. The automatic route planning is integrated into the user interface of WinSped. So you don’t have to change the system or the user interface to plan and calculate your tours – you just continue working in your familiar environment.
How exactly does automatic route planning work?
Using mathematical algorithms and taking into account resources and specified conditions, an optimized combination of orders, vehicles and routes is calculated.
The automatic route planning is integrated in the module Graphic Dispatching (GD) of WinSped. Customers who have the GD can additionally have the new function activated.
- Benefit from faster planning results: This gives you more time for upstream and downstream processes such as communication with drivers and customers.
- This reduces the planning effort: by up to 60%.
- Reduction of transport costs: by up to 20%.
- Reduction of the carbon footprint: by up to 15%.
- Improved transparency and structure to the flood of information.
- Relieve the burden on your scheduling department; as a result, the scheduler’s focus is on essential decisions.
We offer integrated automatic route planning together with flexis AG and the PTV Group, Karlsruhe. Both companies have decades of industry expertise in the area of route planning and optimization and are therefore exactly the right partners.
Features of the automatic route planning in WinSped:
- A-B Schedule shipments to new tours (any loading and unloading locations).
- Schedule depot-based shipments on new tours
- Consideration of (historical) traffic situations
- Configuration of various parameters possible